Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 15 December 2014

Monday evening

Good evening,

Rushing around, the usual Monday chaos.

Busy day, Monday is always busy but this was twice as busy as usual.

But when I took a lunch break I found a nice big christmas tree in a chattery shop, for only a few pounds,
so the decorations wandering around my flat will be on a big tree soon, which is good, as they multiply like rabbits, and while there are still no hooks in the walls, the decorations are simply all over the furniture and doors and mirrors.
I wonder if the hooks will ever get done.

I will collect the tree in a few days.

All my work is done but I am tired, and the migraine lingers.

I am still losing weight, and although my health and fitness programme ends next week forever, I will continue the work.

This evening I went to church social, and it was the last one until January 12th, so that is another monday thing finished, making mondays less busy.
We had a lovely evening and some nice food with tea and coffee afterwards.

Tomorrow my adoptive mum finally manages to get here, and I miss one coffee morning and one Christmas party in order to entertain her, and she is well worth missing those things.
I have to get up early and make two bus journeys to collect her from the travel terminal, but we have a nice sunny winter's day to look forward to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.