Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Prayers, belated, let's call them New Year's Prayers?

Good morning.

Lettuce pray:

I pray for the Archbishop who has pneumonia. For a swift recovery.
And for anyone else with pneumonia or illness that has affected their Christmas, for healing and peace.

I pray for all the homeless at Christmas, especially rough sleepers who have lost hope, and see Christmas as a time when all sources of warmth and shelter are closed. Especially those in the snow and bad weather.
I pray for families homeless at this time, for hope, and that they are shown kindness.

I pray for any bereaved at this time, who are grieving, and for whom Christmas is an anniversary of loss. Comfort for them. Amen

I pray for all people who are like the drunk man on Christmas Eve, who see Christmas as a time to get drunk and put their health at risk, so they miss out on the joy and peace of the day. Safety and peace in Jesus Name.

I pray for any person who faces increased abuse or violence at Christmas, anyone who feels in danger or threatened, for their safety. Safety and peace for them, amen

I pray for all who feel lonely, unloved or hopeless. For joy and hope of new beginnings.

I pray for any child who didn't get presents or love on Christmas Day, for love and joy to be theirs from Jesus.

I pray a blessing on all who have helped and supported me this year. Especially Bob Hill and the two people who keep regular email contact with me.

And most of all, I pray that the Church of England repents it's duplicious ways and does indeed restructure, to remove the abuse of power, press propaganda and corruption and wrongful influence.

And I pray for Jersey, where the City of London and the Finance industry and Church decide who governs the island, and Islanders suffer as a result. I pray in Jesus Name for that system to be broken and those who have covered up or excused abuse and protected wrongdoers at the expense of their victims to be called to account. In Jesus Name, amen.

Blessings and peace to all, in Jesus Name, amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.