Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Wednesday Morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday evening I continued preparing for the move, and also walked down to the sea a few times, the sea is restless at the moment.
I watched Buffy until bed time and thought I would sleep well because of being up so early, but it was a struggle to sleep.
When I did sleep I slept soundly but woke late when I needed to be ready to go and collect the keys to the new home.

Everything was clumsy and muddled when I got up, the internet wouldn't fire up, the net curtains fell down, the neighbours were moving house very noisily, and I couldn't sort anything out.

In the end I had to get going, so I grabbed a backpack full of things, and headed off, I had put tea things in the backpack so I can brew tea as I work on the new place, but I even forgot the kettle cord! Argh, it is one of those days and my energy is low, my head is spinning, I am short of breath and I have a headache.

Anyway, at the new house we signed contracts, talked through a few things, and finally I unpacked my first few possessions in my empty new flat.

There is a load of furniture being delivered on Friday 'between midday and 4pm' I was told helpfully by the council, who have arranged furniture for me, seeing as they caused the move by condemning my lovely home.
So on Friday, I will have to be there from midday, so hopefully I can get my books and other things over there so I won't be bored.

My landlady says I can take things from here with me, so if there is anything I need, I can take it, so generally I will have everything, except a television and licence, which I would like for the winter but will have to save up for.

It is a good thing the move is gradual from now to Saturday, it allows me to re-orientate myself. And of course I am returning to the cliff top, where I used to live, and where I will be close to my little church and still part of my community here and there.

My back seems ok today but I reckon wrenching my spine has given me a headache. My upper spine is massively sensetive.
It is dry today, and my washing is on the line.
I will do paprework for a few hours, maybe get a swim this evening, no gym today. Nothing else on the agenda, but if I have time, I may drop another load of stuff off at the new house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.