Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well last night I walked by the sea, I was tired and came home and fell asleep.
My sleep was light and restless, and I woke at 4am, from a dream where I was a gardener again, helping my friends chop down some willow trees from a muddy watery area, and I also had to write to my customers about some sort of disaster that stopped me from doing their gardens.

Anyway, wide awake at 4am, I eventually got up. Got on with paperwork and housework, did bacon and eggs and fruit,and at about 7am, when I biked up to the sea, the sea was moody under dark clouds. I biked up to the leisure centre and did gym and swim, then I had a shower and hot chocolate and headed carefully home along the slippery road.

At home, I tried to move a suitcase, and I think it was that that put my back out rather than the gym.
So I am hobbling a bit at the moment, but it is not serious.

Anyway, out of gym clothes, I set off for coffee morning, where I was given sponsor money, and chatted to my friends.

Then off I went to the new house to make arrangements and look round again.
The move is beginning to come together.

The morning has been showery but we are due a dry spell of weather now.
So I will get some washing on.

I came home and it seems the neighbour and her friend have been drinking and one of them has been sick on the landing.

I went round to have a cup of tea with the lesser spotted landlady and talked to her about the move, she is ever so nice, and sad about the situation, but she says in a way it will be a relief to sell the house and be rid of the burden.

Then I biked along the seafront, lovely colour sky and clouds and moody sea, but the front is very slippery with seaweed at the moment.

Well the flat is partly packed, and I don't own much, but I hate this unsettled wait, it will be a relief to get the move done, and then onwards into the Great Walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.