Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wednesday Evening

Good evening,

Well I went to the drop in and had a lovely time, I have been worried about my pal who has been absent but someone said they would check on him.
We played some sort of card game.

Then I came home, grabbed the washing in before it rained, and headed for lunch club in the next town.
Lunch was quite nice, gammon and potatos.

I didn't stay long, it is too hot for me and although it is a small group, it is not really suitable for me, no offence to anyone, so I will quit.

A rainy afternoon here. I biked up to post a letter and collect a prescription, well I have got one out of two of my prescriptions and the rest is delayed as they were out of stock, but I got the one I have run out of, but they have changed it from packet of tablets to bottle of pills, this is my lung opening meds.

I came home but have felt depressed, as I have recently, and being belittled online didn't help.

I have done my supper, jacket potatos with beans and now I am just considering a walk in the rain before bed.

I may just sit in bed and watch Buffy. I need to be up in the morning for a doctor's appointment, supposedly looking at how to manage illness, blah.
Tomorrow is a day of meetings.
Apart from my friendly lunch club, and my friends are back, so that will be good.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for responding to my query. I have written, but only expect a reply if you are comfortable with doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aspie Vic, I have replied to your email.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.