Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 9 October 2014

Thursday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I went to collect my food parcel first thing, then came home, the lesser spotted landlady was just making sure the house was all smart for the inspection. My neighbour was asleep because she locked herself out last night.
The inspector arrived and I scooted off to cafe church.
I read all the newspapers at cafe church and then continued with my knitting.

I was clumsy and unco-ordinated with my knitting, and I started to feel ill, I had had tea with sugar but had forgotten my breakfast, so it may have been a hypo or just the fact I am ill, no remission, I was mistaken. It may also have been the heat in the hall, so I sat outside and had some kitkat and coffee and came back in, I managed a few neat rows of knitting before calling it off and leaving.
It was funny listening to the gang talking about the naughty things they did as children :)

I biked down the cliffs and the wind was tearing and the waves were crashing, I biked down to the road end wall and took pictures of the waves smashing over the cars and the road, until I got hit in the back by a wave, then I headed for the drop-in, and dripping and laughing, told them all about it.
I had my lunch there, I haven't done that for a while, but I was still having spells of feeling ill.

I came home, the inspection obviously finished earlier, and I am still feeling ill, so I will go to bed, I really will this time. Then I think I will do a stew later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.