Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well this morning I had a bathand took the washing and the rubbish out before scooting to church.

The big church was very hot as it often is, and I knew I would faint, so I went back out, but not before I got roped into some sort of celebratory meal in a few weeks time, I scooted tiredly to the little church, and the bike played up again.

When I got to the little church I sat with my friends, and the service was refreshing.

Afterwards we sat and enjoyed our tea and biscuits and chatted.

One of the church men inspected my bike and told me that it appears that one of the bearings has broken, hence the horrible jarring, it is not that I put the wheel on wrong. It is not too surprising for a bearing to go on an old bike but it means I have to cart the bike back to the next town tomorrow.

I came home and have been working on producing a yummy roast meal: Chicken breast fillets with roast potatos and carrots, cauliflower and broccoli and gravy, and the dessert I have prepared is crushed merangue nests with loads of fruit bio yogurt and fresh red grapes, all mixed up together.

I just had a lovely text from an old friend, talking about cups of tea :) so I will make such arrangements to drink tea with him.

I have a very busy week ahead and a special day on Wednesday and hopefully a special weekend coming up, a break from all the heartache and horror.

Friday, when the church times attacked my life, was Dad's anniversary of death, and I was going to do something to mark that, but instead, it is his Birthday tomorrow so I will  do something.
This is for you Dad  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5j3XE20QjI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.