Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 October 2014

Sunday lunch

Good lunchtime,

Well, this morning at 7am, after being awake since 3.30am, I fell into sleep, and didn't wake until 10.15, which means no church, instead a quiet morning, and I have put the bed linens on to wash so they can dry in the good weather before the bad weather sets in tonight or tomorrow.

I went to get my bike and the lesser spotted landlady was talking to the local vicah, she gave me a tub of freshly harvested tomatos.

I had a bike ride along the front, it is a sunny day and with the tide almost in, the front is busy and I think a swim may be nice.
After which I will cook a roast dinner, from scratch! My first real proper self-cooked roast :) blah.
No stuffing or gravy though, chicken, potatos and veg.

Continued:

Well I biked to the bay but the tide was ebbing and it was cold so I didn't swim.
I am proceeding with the roast dinner, wish me luck, I am not sure it will work out, especially as I am attempting gravy as well.
It smells nice.

I was talking to my landlady earlier and really it is quite worrying because the council may drive her out of business, which would leave me homeless again, and really and truly, I am home here, I think re-settling me now would be a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.