Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 20 October 2014

Monday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I am getting a lot of hits from regulars looking for an update so I guess I had better update.

5HTP helped me to sleep last night but my dreams were distressing and I woke in the early hours but slept again, meaning I woke up late, which had a knock on affect on my plans.

Nonetheless, I got to work before I even had my cup of tea, and the flat has been hoovered, mopped, wiped, bleached, etc, and the washing went on and went out, it is a dry, breezy day and the washing will dry well, but tonight will be storms and galeforce winds, so I must get the washing in tonight.

I washed and oiled the borrowed bike which is supposed to be collected today, and the new bike is still ok, the tyres have stayed up.

I have put the rubbish out and generally got the flat back to proficient and sparkling, I went to the DIY store and got bike oil, bleach, washing powder and washing up liquid, then I went and sat on the sea wall for ages.

The sea is funny today, the wind is strong and it is blowing the sea, but the sea is rippling rather than rough, and the surf breaking is funny too, not heavy but kind of low with jumps.
The Great Hill looks like it has started to shave and then stopped, I think they have been tree felling up there. I do not like changes to the hill, it needs to be dark, brooding and perfect.
The weather is mainly sunshine with clouds drifting through, breezy and cool but not cold, lovely.

I came home, and did lunch as I forgot breakfast, I have done pork chop and carrots, followed by a merangue smothered in rasperry and honey yogurt and topped with fresh grapes and strawberries.
I am good at this food thing now aren't I?

I am just finishing my sheets and realising that seeing as I have a bus pass, I will go to health and fitness by bus rather than worrying about putting lights on yet another bike, and I will go straight to the leisure centre afterwards and get my swim rather than going to church social, as I told you, I want to wind my activities down this week and have some space.

I topped up my leisure card the other day, and also got aqua socks, which I hate, but the leisure centre, as well as being a small pool, is also not very hygeinic, so, now back to pool swimming, the aqua socks are essential.

I completed my Shane Dunphy book last night, and found it disturbing as it caused mild flashbacks both to my childhood and my Mother's behaviour and also to the Church of England, there is part of the book where a priest is telling Shane that if he does what the priest and Bishop would like, he will be in favour and if not, he will suffer, and although it is the Catholic Church, it is exactly the same sort of corrupt power that the church of england often wield.
The book is called 'The Girl from Yesterday' and if you are interested, Shane Dunphy has done a number of great books, but this is his most haunting and sad book so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.