Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 10 October 2014

Friday

Good evening,

Well I have been too busy to update.

Last night I went out to watch lightning over the sea, which was fun until the squall came swiftly inland and hit me, I got a bit wet.

I struggled to get to sleep but once asleep, I slept through the night.
I woke late, so not remission, but my muscles were fairly relaxed.

I scrambled out of bed, hurtling what bedding hadn't flown during the night all over the place, and hurried through an egg sandwich and a wash and down to where I was due to start a short money management course.
I survived that and came home briefly, then back out to music group.

I went from there to the next town to continue clothes shopping, but the bike broke down so I had to leave it locked there, do my shopping and get myself home before I collapsed.

I have got myself a new jumper and a pair of warm leggings, and I also got an infra red heat/massage thing, I used to have one and I hope it will help.

The weather has been heavy showers all day, with some hail.

I think I will stagger down to prayers this evening, I dunno about the bike.

Anniversary, it is the anniversary of Fisher and Scott-Joynt destroying me, as well as Scott-Joynt's funeral, how chilling. But in a way, I knew this would happen, I dreamed both of his death and of Bishop Dakin when I was in Jersey, but when I emailed Scott-Joynt about that, he treated it with his usual contempt. He is facing God now for destroying me, but that brings no comfort as I wait for the Diocese to destroy me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.