Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wednesday Evening

Good evening,

Well I had a few disasters this afternoon.
I was going to go out, my landlady was gardening and she reminded me that it may be difficult for my friend to get to see me because of festival traffic. Argh. She is fine about the rent now running a few days late each time, so at least the rent is covered, I just need increased income.

I went out, realised when I got there I had forgotten an address, then the bike got a flat tyre, and as I was walking it to Al, I got glass in my goot because my boots were worn through on the soles.
I have needed new boots for ages.
So I had to stop and get glass out of my foot, I took the bike to Al and will collect it tomorrow.
There is an outdoors shop near Al and I had never been in there, thankfully they sell boots and I got a pair for £32.50 which is good but depletes my low money. I guess boots and clothes are essentials and I may well have to rely on foodbank, the jeans from the chattery shop dont fit so I need to buy some more.

Anyway, I came home, disinfected my foot, put clean socks and new boots on, found the address I needed, went back out, came home via an ice cream, and a walk along the front, the sea is too tempting so I will swim again.
I got waylaid by church ladies and ended up sitting with them for ages, I didn't really want to but it is called being sociable, and they wanted to be sociable.

Now home, a quick meal and then I will swim again, the heat and the emerald sea make it too tempting even at this time of evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.