Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well this morning I went to church. After church I talked, and also discovered why the oven has not yet arrived. The guy who was supposed to test it on Friday went on holiday.
Someone else in church is in real serious difficulties same as me because of the benefits system becoming barbaric, she is fortunate to have family but they are at their wits end too.

I came home and did a rice meal, I have no meat or fish left so I put tomatoes with the rice.

I had to put my clothes in the wash, including my only jeans, so I am in my swim clothes, I keep going down to the beach and biking along the front and it is so busy down there but no-one is swimming and I think I would be too embarassed to swim, the sky is grey but it is a warm day.
Someone who obviously is inexperienced has brought their motor boat right in by the shore.

I am waiting for the washing to finish spinning, it should dry quickly so I can dress myself and feel a bit better as a result, I am watching Buffy as I wait, and when the washing is out, I will go back to biking and maybe some wading in the sea.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.