Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 29 September 2014

Monday Night

Good evening,

I only just got home.

This afternoon, feeling decidedly weak and dizzy but unable to sleep, I decided to go out on my bike.
I biked along the front. A bit wobbly. The tide was in and monster blue clouds soared over the hills.

I came home, sorted myself out and biked down to health and fitness club. I have lost a pound in a week despite the stress and not paying much attention to what I eat.

I find some of the club very boring, but it is absolutely necessary, if I do not do this now, I will never get well and strong again, that's assuming that the diocese don't kill me and the test results are not too dire anyway.

Still wobbly, I nearly came off my bike a few times.

By 7pm it was getting dark and I swiftly went to collect my bike, sadly the lock broke and I couldn't unlock it, I was afraid I would be stranded but I managed to undo it, biked swiftly home, went to collect a spare lock from the flat, and all the flats had cakes or notes on their doorstep, my doorstep had two divine banoffee mufffins, so I put a note on a doorstep.

I headed back out with the lock, went to the church social and was overwhelmed with love and kindness and fellowship, such that I was looking at the door waiting for Jane Fisher to burst in and yell at everyone that I am mad and bad and they should shun me, I will always expect it, because that is what she did, basically, for years.

Anyway, it was a lovely evening, although the co-incidence in one of the songs we sang was spooky and I told Scott-Joynt to get back to his lake of fire.

It wasn't this song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0aiPmAKrU

Don't imagine I am not affected by my destroyer's death, I am, and will be for some time. No justice here on earth but he will go to hell now. And eventually Jane Fisher will join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.