Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 29 September 2014

Monday Morning

Good morning,

Well I slept well and woke this morning from a dream about Bishop Dakin and his wife.
I dreamed I was talking to Sally Dakin and trying to rescue her orphaned lamb from a cupboard where it was stuck. Then Bishop Dakin came in and I called him a damn fool and I refused to stay and listen to him talking about the reports.

Ha.

Anyway, I woke up and nearly dozed off again.
I got up and got the kettle on.
Thick fog made even our street hard to see. So I went and got my washing in as it was only getting damp in the fog.

I had a  bath, dressed, and have been waiting for someone due to come and see me, but they are a bit late.

The fog is lifting slightly.

My day is about waiting for this visit and the post. Completing some work, and this evening going to health and fitness, to tell them the mournful news that due to no oven and living on foodbank dregs, I am not any healthier or fitter. Especially having stopped swimming and not able to top my leisure card up.
Tonight there is a church social and I may go. But I am having to fast overnight, so I must be careful. I have blood tests in the morning tomorrow, after which I will run gasping to my church for tea with sugar :)

Continued:

Well my expected visitor arrived with a small amount of groceries and to my surprise - My oven!

The oven is sitting in a now chaotic and disrupted kitchen and I, being autistic, am very unnerved by my kitchen being different, and not sure how to re-arrange it.

Well, just in time, I can start cooking and eating a bit better, the lady at the health and fitness will be pleased.
I just need to start getting food. Today I get my lists of what I should and should not eat, and it is not quite how you would imagine it at all. I am allowed most foods, but I must eat proper meals, no ready meals and I need to eat full meals, which  my tummy does not like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.