Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 9 August 2014

Saturday Evening

Good evening,

Well I had a bath and put the beach clothes out on the line.
The sunshine was chased away by grey clouds.
Tomorrow is Regatta day here and the forecast is awful. I dunno If it will be worth a photoshoot.

I went out on my bike but sadly the gear cogs went wrong and the bike is now out of order, thankfully I was only a mile and a half away, but the bike is hashed up for now, very sad indeed, my new mobility is gone, and I can take it to Honest Al on Monday but I can't afford it, it will be a major repair.
The poor only get second hand things that are hit and miss. Nah, I will see what Al says.

So, bad weather heading in and bike broken.

Anyway, the one thing that is helping, although it is storring memories, is that someone is asking questions about what happened to me, and I am answering.
I have needed someone to do this for years, the only person questioning me previously was Bob Hill, and his questioning was harsh and brutal and he would only question me about police and court, things too traumatic, and Bob himself was being like a policeman when he did that.
I really just needed someone to hear the full story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.