Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 11 August 2014

Monday Afternoon

Well this morning I took the bike down to Honest Al and he said he would fix it for a £5. So I left it with him.
I came back and I was locked out again because I had taken the bike keys not the house keys.
My neighbours were keeling over laughing, but I felt so tired, I wanted to lie down in the garden and sleep.

I really am not well today, I have the chills but I am clammy like in the old days when I used to train hard and faint and vomit. I feel sick sometimes now, but I am sleepy like the usual illness where I don't really wake up, but my arms and legs are shaky and achy too. Like a real bad relapse.

Anyway, I struggled up to the post office to get the last of my money out and then I got some food and teabags and walked along the very splashy seafront, hug waves leaping over the wall, but I am too tired to enjoy it.

Oh, I know about bidets now, it is for washing one's posterior in.

The NHS symptom checker either tells me to call an ambulance or go to A&E, but I have had enough of the NHS wasting my time and me wasting their time, so I think I will go to bed.
It is 2pm and I am going to bed, I hate this sickness, and knowing I will not get better or ever be properly helped medically.
The NHS symptom checker is a freak show, the NHS go on about people wasting A&E time but their symptom checker causes that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.