Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 1 August 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,

Well as ever, I get better as the day goes on. So the neck collar came off.
I did rice with butter for lunch,  I still felt hungry and craving tea, so I did a nutrient shake.

I had a bath, which usually helps me to feel better, and it did.

Then I looked for the emergency small change and also found a pound in the electricity cupboard. It is my pound that lives by the meter, so I am allowed it, so I took the small change to the post office, so in the end I had £1.95. So I went in the shop and got things from the reduced sections. A loaf of bread, a pack of lettuce, a bottle of milk and some sugar.
So I came home and dined on lettuce sandwiches and drank lots of tea.

I still feel rough, but a bit better.

I have at least made a start on the housework, washing up and picking up.

I have a lovely new follower on this blog, I can't work out how to follow her blog but I sent her a friend request.
I am back on skype due to a number of people asking me to skype recently, so I have overcome the technical issues.

The weather is cooler, and cloudy, which really helps me, I sat on the sea wall earlier and enjoyed the cool air.
a month to go before grockle season ends.

I started this blog in 2011 as I was like a ghost on the streets, unloved and unwanted, and I wrote myself back into the real world.
These days, this blog is a record of my life for when I am killed by the church's actions.
Keep this blog, remember it, this was a human life and voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.