Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wednesday Evening

Good evening,
A quiet day.
I was blogging.

I did some basic Irish stew and rice for lunch, you know you are on the dregs when you have to open a tin of basic Irish stew, I had the last of the oranges.

After lunch I went for a swim, the tide was right in, so I left my shorts and teeshirt by the sea wall and swam in the warm sea.

When I got home, I put the beach things in cold water, watched movies and let time pass, because I am tired.

I did a dregs supper, which was the last cuppa soup with torn bread mixed in, I do not like bread in soup, I only like mixing bread and soup when there is butter in the bread and then I just dip the bread in the soup, not mix it.

I went for my evening walk, and wow, what a sunset, flaming orange against the clouds in the West, and pink, violet and blue in the cloud breaks in the East.

I sat on the sea wall, the tide much further out now, and watched some young kayak students having fun with their boats in the surf, before they all set off round the bay.
I would be kayaking if my back wasn't injured, and I will kayak next year if I can rid myself of the Diocese and the tinpot island and regain some of my back and pelvis.
I do not feel sad about not kayaking, I just live here and now.

Here I am home, and there should be food in the morning, and at the weekend I can hopefully get essentials like foam pads to help my painful walking, and coal tar shampoo for my itchy scalp.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.