Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 31 July 2014

Thursday Evening

Good evening,
I have been very unwell, I can't even do what the WRAP course teaches,
which is to look after myself and my flat in order to help me get better.
I didn't pick my new bike up as arranged as I was sick in bed,
and I am not going on my dream work experience tomorrow.

I found a nice trains video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tlCqqg7lw

I can't do much apart from un-poetry:

Michelle:

The rain is falling on the empty square
And those of us, still embarassed to be seen
are furtively looking in the bins
While the giant screen blares ghostly music

The leaves of the plane trees are dripping
and we huddle in the shelter of the overhang

You come raging and ranting
and the peace and quiet is gone
you are shouting at nothing
and nothing has no reply

What makes me sad
is that this was preventable
in your early homeless days
you were sane.

Damien:

You used to go to the hospital
sit there and beg them to admit you
as you grew thinner and more ill
crying for help to deaf ears

when you were high
you used to walk in the road 
and argue with cars
and tell me funny stories

you reached out to me
in my terrified silence
and bonded me to the homeless gang
so I felt safer, less alone

You were in a bad way
I doubt you lived
and I curse that hospital 
for refusing to admit you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.