Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 28 July 2014

Monday 3.50am

Good morning,
Well another troubled night and a 2am start to the day, I will have a sleep later.
In the meantime I am getting a lot of work done.

It is so dark and quiet outside, I miss the streets. The stars were so bringht, but now, pre-dawn, the clouds are a shadow on the dark sky.

I guess sometimes a bit of nocturnal uninterrupted work is a good thing but I do not like the tension of not sleeping at night.

Among other things I am prepping to return to work. I have to re-train but I don't yet know what I want to do or can do.
The jobcentre said I am considered unfit for work, so I made a face at them and told them I wish to return to work part time in supported employment, so they referred me.
I can't go on living hand to mouth forever.
I was talking to a lady at church who's daughter is in exactly the same situation as me.
Not really fit for work but not on enough to live on, and wants to work, as I do.

I am chatting online to others who are up at this hour for various reasons, including the time in the USA being daytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.