Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 4 July 2014

Friday Night

Good evening,

Well this evening I hoovered the flat and washed the kitchen floor, then I went out for a walk, I stopped at the shop to see if they any big boxes of teabags left but they didn't. they did have reduced cheese though, and I am a bit of a cheese fiend.
So I got cheese and walked along the front with it, the see was angry, moody, choppy, with the grey rain clouds sweeping down to it and obliterating the Great Hills.

Back home I was going to watch movies but ended up writing a very long email in response to one I recieved.

I heard noise outside and at first I thought it was just drunk people, but when I eventually looked out the window as it didn't sound like drunk people.

Well I was a bit shocked to see the street full of police and ambulance, flashing lights and emergency people.
There was a man lying still on the ground, the paramedic was doing CPR on him, but he didn't wake up at all, there was a taxi driver telling them he found him, and the police lady said she had two witness statements, and they put a sheet over the man and even covering his head, so I knew he was being dead.
And they are still out there and the road is closed and the man is being dead on the pavement and that is a shock, and soemone said they knew his family and that they live just up the road.

I am feeling scared, because there are lots of polices outside.
I think when people die on the street is through heart attack, strokem anurysm, asthma or something like that, but usually when someone collapses they are found in time, so he must have died suddenly, because although we are a fairly quiet street, it is a throughfare and people are out and about, especially on weekend nights. And he definitely wasn't collapsed there when I came home from my walk, although that was more than an hour ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.