Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 25 July 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,

Well my routines went like clockwork earlier, tidy flat, me down to the sea, high tide, hazy sky, lazy swim, beach not too crowded.
Home, bathed, beach clothes washed and out.

I got the bus, thankfully it is not usually a crowded bus and I had my radio and bottle of squash.
The meeting was agreeable, and afterwards, I went over the road and used my last 2 pounds on some food for supper and some cheese pasties as I hadn't had lunch, it was 3pm and I was hungry.

I ate a pasty as I walked to the bus.
I got the bus and it was quiet. The storm clouds were rolling in, and a streak of lighting crossed the horizon.

the bus was racing the clouds, and I hoped it would win as my beach clothes were still on the line.
We won, I got home, swooped the clothes in before the rain, and then a friend called round to leave me some very useful money to tide me over.
Then I headed out to try and get pictures of lighting over the sea.

A lot of people were on the roads, coming back from the beach and the kiddies carnival.

I sat on the sea wall and waited for pictures, but the storm moved out to sea with no lightning.
The sea was choppy and deep green.

I am now watching my childhood favourite 'Logan's run'.

In Logan's run 'Cathedral' is a place for violent delinquents, haha.

But the whole dome is like Jersey will be in 20 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.