Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 11 July 2014

Friday Evening

Good evening,

Well I think I have forgotten to write anything today, yesterday the stats on this blog were so high!

Last night was too hot, and I had a troubled night, and woke later than I hoped.

This morning started with a bang, and it was all letter writing.

Today has been all writing,  I had a short stagger to the bay and sat on the wall.
Then finally got some food, I am just not hungry.
It has been a grey dull day with a bit of rain.

I am tired and lost.
I wish I could be alive again, I miss the streets and I wish that the diocese had never re-launched their attack on me, I want to go back to being free, being a rough sleeper, being me, being alive instead of sliding into comatose state.

My stalkerstat is hiding, only coming up on one feed not the other, deliberate? or just internet? Keep seeing stalky on one stat but not the other, you gone shy, stalky?

Oh, and the Channel Islands got hit by an earthquake, imagine how vulnerable they are if that happens again, if the nuclear planton the French coast went up as a result?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.