Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wednesday Evening

Good evening,

I had some breakfast and lunch at the drop in and got some writing done and listened to the conversation.

Well I went and had my swim after leaving the drop in, it was 2.30 by the time I left the drop in, and my drop in and beach type friends said they would see me at the beach but I didn't see them while I put my teeshirt and shorts on the wall and had a good long swim, but as I walked back along the tide, they were swimming further down. So I stopped to talk.

Then I came home, put the beach clothes and the rest of the world in the wash, as it starts raining tomorrow evening and I wanted to get a wash dried on the line, so as the washing cooked, I hoovered the floor, washed the kitchen floor, bleached and cleaned things and cooked some macaroni cheese for supper.
Everything is clean and tidy.
I am not OCD, but ok I am a bit obsessive and repetitive with cleaning and putting things in order, it is related to being homeless and losing everything I owned when I had to leave Jersey.
So is not owning much, I am too used to homelessness and too afraid of a repeat of what happened.
Especially as the Diocese now know where I am.

The reason I never mentioned the sea until recently was to continue to protect my location from the diocese.
They know where I am now, but are less inclined to disturb me, because they cannot hide the wrongs as adeptly as they did in 2008-2011 and in the Korris report. And I will smack them in the teeth if they disturb me, my home, community or friends again, and if they do, they are simply being malicious, as before.

I think I will pootle in the direction of Bible Study in about 20 minutes, in the meantime, I will relax with a cuppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.