Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tuesday Morning

Good morning,

Last night there was a hornet in my room and it wouldn't go out the window, it buzzed like a little helicopter and in the end I hit it with my stick, because their stings are serious.

I struggled to sleep, and woke late, I had been dreaming about being homeless in London, a church in London, being on an airplane, in quite nice seats. It was funny because in the dream my hand twinged, maybe it did in reality, and I said 'oh, you can still get arthritis pain while you are up on a plane?'
And then I woke up.

It was stiflling hot even with the windows open and I was up late when I had a lot to do.
So I hurriedly dressed and got my things together,

I had to go and drop my library books off, as, thanks to the Diocese, I never have time to read them and just keep renewing them, but I can't go on doing that. So I took a bag of library books to the library, then I went to church coffee morning, I had a card to drop off for someone there, but they weren't there so I left it with someone and had a quick cuppa and chat to be polite.

Then I headed for the drop-in. I had a card for someone there, but they were rushing off as there had been a family crisis.
I am dismayed about the drop in, I was told to bring my phone for repairs but no-one was there due to crisis and work and things.

The drop in was stifling and very busy, no chance of sitting and working. After a while I knew it was better for me to come home where it is cooler, and do myself some lunch here, so I have had a ham sandwich and some juice, and I will have a cuppa and go and get my swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.