Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 23 June 2014

Monday Morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday afternoon I had a swim, I still have to be careful not to overdo the swimming as the buffeting waves can knock my spine. The sea had enough waves to be interesting, I wished I could even boogie board, but that puts a lot of pressure on my spine.
When I got home I had a bath and washed my hair, and went to church.

Church was good, good worship, good preaching, good tea and cakes.

Then I came home, did odds and ends for supper, and launched the police blog

 http://policemisconductpublic.blogspot.co.uk/

At bed time it was very hard to sleep, but I slept eventually and dreamed peaceful happy dreams, for the second time in a row! :)

I woke at 7am, and eventually got up.

I intend to wash, dress, and go litterpicking,
l am experimenting to see what a daily litter pick does to my spine, hmm, we shall see.

Well, I washed, dressed and litterpicked, I litterpicked the tide line and walked barefoot in the tide as I did. Then I barefoot litterpicked the seafront, how norty.
It took energy, but I think, a bit at a time, I will get better, unless the diocese destroy me first.

Then I came home to peanut butter on toast.

My handwashed beach stuff is still drying on the line, it is already very hot outdoors, the landlady and another tenant were working in the garden, there is a large crop of rasperries looking too tempting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.