Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 16 June 2014

Monday morning

Good morning,
please excuse the lack of blog,
I have been unwell generally and not in routine, as I sleep when I should be awake and am awake when I need to sleep.
Life is food, sleep, and a walk in the tide here and there.

I was at a lovely party on Saturday but was too ill to enjoy it fully,
and yesterday I went to church because I wanted to see everyone but was not sure how I would survive church, so I went and had a joyful greeting and a natter before church, and I sat on my wall to listen to the service, and then someone else came out of church upset, and I asked them if they were scared of church like me, but they had been upset by something someone said, so I sat on the wall with them and we listened to church and talked and prayed.
So, being on the wall for church was ok.

Not much else to tell except that I am not well. I can't really do anything about the rapidly deteriorating life and health while the diocese of winchester are constructively murdering me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.