Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thursday Morning

Good morning,
I am at the daycentre.
We are all talking and being on laptops and things.

I got a book in the Post this morning, it is called 'Churches that abuse'.

The says at the beginning, that he did not feel good writing a book criticizing 'fellow Christians'.
Which is the great barrier, because people call themselves Christians and feel that no one has the right to 'judge'. It gives wrongdoers in the church immunity.

People like Jane Fisher and people in the Deanery of Jersey do as they please and feel that they are above reproach, and yet they publicly and to strangers, judge and condemn me.

Anyway, it is a hot summer day, and I am losing my summer on the beach thanks to the Diocese of Winchester and their harassment of me.

I am struggling to sleep at night and that makes it hard to wake in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.