Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturday Evening

Good evening,

Well I am pleased to say that when I went to check, both lots of money were in my account, so I went and got some solid food for my lunch, and some IBS pills from the chemist.

I cooked lunch and headed into town for shopping for quiz and puzzle books and language CDs and things, re-starting my personal development, the things in Jersey that I used to work so hard on, languages and music and other things.
I got too tired to do clothes shopping, which I need to do, I got some clothes the other week, but my wardrobe is still sparse and scruffy.

I also did get some toiletries, much needed and a candle, I am not happy without a candle burning in my home, no idea why, but it has always been the case.

I am very tired and the weather is a howling gale, but I need to sternly boot myself out for a brief walk.
It looks like I am not on duty tomorrow now, no bad thing, I am in a very poor shape.

I get tired and have trouble with just basic things at the moment, I have been looking at the price of wheelchairs even though I want to stay on my feet.

I felt sad because my friend Polo wont speak to me, after causing me massive shock by breaking the news inaccurately on twitter about the Archbishop and then he wont speak to me even though I was not angry, but I guess I learned something from the diocese, no-one and nothing is of real worth because of how easily you can lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.