Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 5 May 2014

Monday Evening

Good evening,

Well my day was wrecked, I had intended to have a restful day, doing task lists but not at any speed, I have so much to do but nothing urgent, so this morning I was pleased to wale early and get an early morning walk in the sunshine.

I got the flat clean and was idly going through twitter when I saw something that made me freeze with horror, what a way to find out, those fatherless idiots in the CofE have been aimlessly and injuriously shooting their mouths off again.

So that was the end of my peaceful day, although I had already been suffering the after-effects of the nightmare of being in prison, again.

I couldn't really get on with anything once I had heard, and no-one would explain to me what had happened, so I emailed the diocese, which always puts me at risk of beatings and detentions, and then I went out, I ended up sitting on the wall as my bowling group started gathering, and they decided to drag me along even though I didn't feel like playing, someone else didn't want to play, so we went round doing photography instead.

When I got home, I was shattered and distressed, so I went to bed, and slept until this evening, sadly the dreams wont stop, and I dreamed of Jane Fisher, she was being all nice and frothy in the dream and no amount of froth changed my feelings or the damage she has done, and in the dream, the Scott-Joynts came along and tried to tell me (as they did in real life) that she had only ever helped me and that she was nice.
I was screaming mad in the dream and relieved to wake up.

I wish the dreams would stop, I wish this hell would stop coming back to me.

I have been watching movies on the laptop, and I may go back to bed soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.