Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 12 May 2014

Monday Afternoon

Well it was a bit of a day for things bumping and breaking, a dyspraxic day, the computer developed a problem that was either battery or charger, so I put computer and charger in the bag and headed for the shop, the charger had failed so they gave me a new one.
I'm not having much luck with computers.

I went and sat outside a cafe and had a bacon roll and a cuppa and watched the dark clouds swooping down over the Great Hill and chasing the sun away, and before the rain started, I got on a bus to go up to the supermarket.

The road is closed between here and the supermarket, so the bus has to go a very long way round and not suitable route for buses, the roads really jar my spine.

So the shopping took a long time today.

I got some healthy food and vitamins, I am trying to work healthy into my life as, on the streets you can't do that, you have to eat what you can get, and because I am not very good at digesting cellulose in fruit and veg, I am working to see what healthy things I can eat, I never understood what is and isn't healthy and that NHS nurse being so rude to me about it hasn't helped.

Anyway, home and the fridge is full of nice stuff.
I also got a cotton top so I can throw away one of the holey old ones if I can bear to.

I have been doing my general knowledge quizzes, which is fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.