Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 2 May 2014

Friday Morning

Good morning,
I slept, and my alarms were due to go off at 6am but I woke at 5am feeling tired, went to the loo, turned the alarms off and slept until 9am!

I dreamed a lot, during the night and when I went back to sleep.

I dreamed during the night that I was on a train in Ireland, the man at the station wasn't very nice, and then the people at the station were nice and I got another train and people were eating chips in a kind of batter, and ham.
Then there were steam trains and there was an autistic boy who came to see the Thomas the Tank Engine steam train and he thought he wouldn't be allowed because he had had a meltdown.

Then I dreamed a strange and sad dream about a group of people and I was with them but wasn't really part of the group but they allowed me because one of my old friends who the diocese ripped from me had died and I was grieving, but one of the group objected and was quite rude about me, and I was going to speak to him about it when I woke up.

I am sitting drinking my tea, I meant to get up early and get into town to get things done early before coming back and packing my bag to go to my friends' house to stay over, but here I am. I will head for town soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.