Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good Afternoon,

Well I am busy with the move, nearly there. Very tired.

This time tomorrow I will be moved, and settling in.

Yesterday evening I got some major moving done, and I am just on the tail end of moving stuff this evening, and then it is me and the backpack in the morning.

Last night I was deeply tired and painful but had a bad night of light sleep and insomnia, and so when the alarm went off at 6am I felt not too happy.

I got up and got the towels and linens that belong here into the wash, as well as my linens for the new house, and then took a backpack of stuff to the new house, then back for another load and to hang the washing out, by the time I had had a light lunch at the drop-in, it was beginning to rain, so I hurried home to get the washing in.

I am really nearly done with the move, I need a rest and then I will move another load, and then finish cleaning the room, then I will be ready to go in the morning, get myself and my things to the new place and then out to make sure the first rent goes through.
Then probably a hot meal at the drop in and then life goes as normal, from a new home.
I don't know when I am next online but probably tomorrow afternoon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.