Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 14 April 2014

Monday Evening

Good evening,

Well when I got home there was a bit of a drink and drugs party going on, which didn't look good for cooking a lamb meal in the middle of, but to my everlasting astonishment, within minutes of me getting home, they all packed up and went away.

I started reading Exodus as the meal cooked, remembering as always, how my Dad used to read it, and how he said 'we are remembering the Passover, not keeping it'.

The bit I always remember, that we loved as children, was the plague of frogs, especially frogs in the mixing bowls/kneading troughs.

Anyway, the meal cooked, and I washed myself, but had no smart clothes to change into, so I wore my pyjamas with a lacy thermal top.
When I was little, it was all exciting because after bath time we changed into our white dresses that we only wore once a year.

So I finished Exodus and the meal was cooked and I was washed.
I ate my Passover meal, and prayed that just as God released my ancestors from the Egyptians, that He will release me from the Church of England's crushing oppression.

And here I am, feeling tired and ill, with an early start in the morning.
Bed time, maybe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqX9J7HNdM&list=RDXFqX9J7HNdM




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.