Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 4 April 2014

Friday Morning

Good morning,

Yesterday evening I put a load of laundry on, cooked macaroni cheese and went for a walk, took a few photos as I have re-started my photography hobby, although it is not the same without the Channel Islands.

Then I watched 'Holy Man' on repeat.

Did my housework - washed up, swept up. cleaned the surfaces, finally did some self-help work, hung the washing to dry.

People ask me if I am OCD because of all my housework, but I am not, I am nervous, unused to indoors, a bit dyspraxic like my dad, so I bump things and knock things over a lot, and I remember sleeping rough and some of the more horrible side of that, like vomiting and not being able to see in the dark so the vomit went on me, not nice, so having a home means I can keep things clean and neat.

I took my 5-HTP and remembered my neck exercises which I forgot this morning, I have to do more each week, so I am now on two lots.

My friend had sent me an amazon voucher so I did a grocery order.

The weather was fine and warm yesterday, grey and cloudy today.

Someone asked if I remembered to change the clocks on Saturday, I did, before bed, so I was up on time, but too tired for church, but I wished my friend a happy Mother's day.

I slept last night, but lightly and patchily and full of dreams, I dreamed I was back in Jersey, with the whole grim government and church thing going on, I was trying to sail but couldn't remember where the rocks were, in real life, I cannot sail because of my spine, and that is why I nearly drowned before I left Jersey, not the asthma.
The other dream was about my cruel and psychopathic brother, who also caused me deep distress while I was in Jersey, I dreamed I was having to suffer his cruelty and taunts and selfishness all over again.

I was in and out of sleep until the alarm went off, then my friend texted because her husband is ill and we can't have our usual time together.  Thats a pity.

Then I went through my routines, leaving me and my home spotless and clean and tidy, and went for my walk, and here I am computing before I maybe go to the drop-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.