Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Wednesday Afternoon

Good afternoon/evening,

I slept last night and woke to flashbacks although I don't recall nightmares.

I got up and did the usual and then went out, I walked down to the drop in, which is a good walk.

I got there and they fed me, breakfast, brunch and lunch, basically, food, hot, filling food including bread, so my tummy was happy.

There were other people who were ex-homeless and complex problems, so that was alright, and one of the key workers made a bit of a fuss of me, which I am not used to, so I had to remind my brain all about it and not panic.

I started feeling ill about lunchtime, cold, sick, shivery and just wanting my duvet, so eventually I headed back here, but the noise was such that I have not rested, and as evening is coming, I am beginning to feel ok. Well, kind of ok, I just got a tad cross with one of the noise makers, and me being angry makes me be distressed too, and expecting the diocese to appear and hang me for standing up for my rights.

Diocese of Winchester justice, get one side of things and hang the person who's side you haven't got.
Well they would be wasting their time hanging me for asking a resident to stop making such noise when I am sick and the noise has been constant for hours. But they are the diocese and I have no rights and no voice.
I would like very much to forget the diocese, but I am autistic and they are unlikely to leave me alone while I live or even in death.
The day I can forget them and their judgement, I will live again.

And I have done my exercise quota in my walks to and from the drop-in, which was my social quota.

I am frustrated as I have no bleach or cleaning stuff left and I want to clean my home :( humpf.

Tomorrow, money should be through, I have a busy day tomorrow, spine treatment, hospital, possibly drop in centre to give them money for my meals this week, other things that need doing, and the shopping of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.