Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wednesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I wrote three cards and posted them, because my friends have been very supportive through the recent difficulties.
That is called 'positive communication' and I get a pat on the head and a cookie for remembering to do it.

I went to get my disabled swim card, and ended up having a swim while I was there, I am a self-taught swimmer and not always good at swimming any one stroke, so I was trying to keep the consultant's words in my mind, he said only certain strokes, not too long at a time, walk about in the water, rest plenty, don't overdo it or strain your head and neck.
But I was so excited to actually swim again, to actually be in the water, be alive and mobile and able to do something again! So I overdid it a bit :( Very tired and achy now.
Ha, I will swim tomorrow too, I will live in that pool.

I decided to walk home, life felt brighter, I can swim, I can be somewhere and do something!
I may also join the rehab and exercise classes that they do in the pool every week.

Now I am tired, I must make sure all my washing dries, put new linen on the bed, and start sorting all my paperwork into files, living in a house means lots of paperworks :(


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.