Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tuesday Afternoon

Good afternoon,
well this morning I headed out to my meeting.
The meeting was succesful and they were courteous and made an effort to understand my communication problems.
And the deadlock was broken.
Life may get a bit brighter now.

I had to walk there, and I am never at my best in the morning, physically or menally.
Still, they kindly gave me a spare umbrella so when I left there, I walked up to socialize, and that was good, I had some food and tea and a good natter.
Then I had to walk home, so that's my exercise quota done.

Life has re-aligned, so I can include church, charity and social.
The problem for me was that for years, doctors and churches could not understand or accept my limitations, and so I couldn't either.
Learning to be my own care manager means I learned to seek out the problems and accept them and find ways to live with them, rather than denying them as I was conditioned to do.

I will be going to drop-in socials up to three days a week, church on Sunday, and on Friday I will be interviewing for work with another charity after recently dropping the one I was with because I wasn't really making any headway there.
End of deadlock and time to move forward.

I am listening to Los Lobos and wrapped in my duvet. My music taste is so variable that I can have los lobos or Daniel O'Donnel or Phil Collins or Pink! playing on a loop :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad the deadlock is broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, it will take time but hopefully it is a big step forward towards a better quality of life, I have been living in a nightmare situaton for months.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.