Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Midnight Tuesday - Wednesday

Good evening,

A very quiet day, blogging, I also booted myself out for my walk.
I had a quiet walk, I scraped some small change together for a chocolate bar at the shop, because my food supply is so low, I am living on soup and a home made fruit loaf that a kind Catholic lady gave me recently.

I never say much about my home, do I? Only that I clean and tidy all the time, recently it has been tricky here, with leaks and no lights, and now even the cooking facilities are failing.
I don't want to grumble about my home, because I am kind of used to it and have not been launched on by the diocese and police here, no-one has come after me yet, and I am almost able to sleep,
I do tend to wake up sick in the morning, even with a neck support, but I almost sleep enough, not the long refreshing sleeps of the streets, where, as you will have read, I used to sleep and wake feeling 'comfy', indoors is not like that because of my spine and the heat, but I learned to live here, and thus it would be good if I can stay put for a while.

I have blogged a lot on the other blog, and that has helped me pull out of the raw horror and misery that hit me again recently, it will keep doing that, that is a fact, and it is a fact that no mental health service could do anything about, they would only put strain on me by making me talk about it, and therapy will be no instant cure when I resume it, there is years of work ahead, unless someone could help me with intensive treatment somewhere effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.