Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 28 March 2014

Friday Morning

Good morning,
I eventually slept last night, I usually have to pretend I am sleeping rough or on a boat rocked by the sea in order to sleep.

I had dreams and nightmares, and not the usual church or childhood stuff, I had a bizarre and shocking dream.
I dreamed it was Sunday morning and I was preparing for church and everyone was going to church, but there were some youngsters, the kind who get drunk and mess about on weekend nights, but they were still messing about on Sunday morning, speeding down the road on a bit of wood with wheels on, and they smashed into the back of a truck, but the truck didn't notice and went on, with these two still stuck to the back of the truck, and all I could do was go after them on foot.
I found them, and amazingly these two young people were virtually unharmed, I tried to tell them how shocked and frightened I was, but one was dismissive and the other was in a daze, I tried to find the words to tell them to get checked out by a doctor but I couldn't, and the dismissive one said something about Post Traumatic Stress.

Thankfully I woke up.

I have put the washing on, and will do my housework before I go to this interview, I need to look at bus times.

I do not feel sick from treatment yesterday, I had forgotten about it until I went to do my neck exercises, I have neck exercises that increase each week so as to not shock my spine.
I can't get my head right round onto the injured shoulder today, but almost.

I phoned the Bishop's office to ask, plead, an end to the Jersey farce and it's damage to me.
Knowing them, they will send the police to thump me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.