Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 7 March 2014

Friday Afternoon

Good afternoon,

I feel like I been in a car wreck. All my everything is aching, which is not so surprising, all my everything has had exercise, and it is not so accustomed to this.

This morning I headed to the swim centre and got my band and changed into my swim things, then I wasn't sure what to do, so I asked the nice lifeguard, and she said that I should do lengths and bob about in the water until the class started, so I obliged, which means I have had an hour and ten minutes of all round exercise today, not including short walks.

The class started, and being new, I was not as quick as the others.
It was as I expected, because it was low impact it was all older ladies, I was the only one with genuine brown hair.
And old ladies in classes can be a bit cliquey and condescending, but never mind, what matters is that I completed an hour of exercise and my whole body has had a workout, and it is amazing how that helps with depression.

I will have to stick to low impact for the foreseeable future, because that class was hard work, and I am aching, my body needs to adjust.

Tomorrow and Sunday, the pools will be busy, so I am not sure if I will go.

This afternoon I went down to the supermarket and got some reduced odds and ends.

I am tired, this swimming may help me to start sleeping better, so I will not be lying awake afraid of the diocese and their police, I will just have nightmares about them.

I have cooked my supper for later and and emptied the bin, now I can relax a bit.

I actually feel fairly relaxed, if achey, and in this nice weather, as if I am kind of living again, but ever on the horizon is the Church and their condemnation. It has felt recently as if something bad must happen to spoil the good, they never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.