Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday lunchtime

Good lunchtime.

Well I had a shower, and then, as the weather was holding, I went for my walk, it was very windy but not cold.
I saw a sad sight, a tree had fallen on someone's garden, missing their house by inches, the person in the house was staring at it, so I think it had not long been fallen, it had wrecked their gate and fence but had so narrowly missed the house, I am glad it missed their house.

I stood watching the weather until I noticed the storm clouds racing over the hills.
I hurried off to the shop and got the paper and some milk.

Then I came back and hoovered while ,my clothes washed, now my clothes are drying while the towels and linens wash, and I have done jacket potatos and cheese for my lunch, with apple juice and fresh fruit.

I have been talking to an occupational daycentre about joining them, but it is a tricky business, some wont accept people with records, and I cannot begin to explain my record, nor can I put myself at risk from the diocese, police and social by being registered anywhere, but I do need occupation and I cannot work, I am not even really up to volunteer work much, although I try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.