Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 13 February 2014

Thursday Night

It is nearly 14/02.
Nearly three years to the day that Jane Fisher and the Bishop had me brutalized, locked in a cage, dragged across the police station yard and kept in a cell for 24 hours while people who were expecting me got worried and a doctor's appointment got missed.
All because Jane Fisher and the Bishop were injuring me and my life and relationships in Winchester with their cover up side of things after destroying me in Jersey rather than dealing with my complaint.
Three years since my life was ended, because after that brutalization and the trauma of it that never leaves me, day by day. how could I live?
That is the day my life stopped, and it remains.

Here I am, sitting in my clean and tidy house with my cup of tea, amazing, and yet, I am still finished, branded, a fugitive, and at risk of random police beatings and detentions for the rest of my life, because the police refused to hear my side of things or protect me from the diocese.

Anyway, I went out for my walk earlier, it was cold and clear out there, I walked a while and went to the supermarket for a few things.
I am on new herbal tabs and am tired, so I may sleep soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.