Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 6 February 2014

Thursday Evening

Good evening,
I started writing a post earlier and lost the post.

This afternoon, cold and wet when I got in, I did a hot water bottle and had a hot shower when the hot water came on, then I sat in bed and was warm and sleepy, watching television and reading and doing emails.

I thought of a walk, but the weather is terrible, Saturday's weather looks dangerous though, the winds :(

I have been looking through the paperwork from today, the first effort at looking to my future, you can be assured that the diocese will destroy whatever I build though.

In West Sussex, a county that is part of my heritage and genetics, I was due to be housed and had referred to an occupational daycentre for people on the autism spectrum, I had a church and I had hopes of university and was in contact with a counselling centre, when Jane Fisher and the old Bishop wiped my life out again, it is hard to believe in making steps forward because I know how easily they can wipe it all out.

You know how I am with the stats on my blog, I am always ever so nosey and interactive about them, because it still amazes me that people read my blog.
I know my stalkerstat, every few hours, reading 'southampton', although we have a few Southamptons, the stalkerstat is the one that used to read 'Portsmouth' or 'Gosport', the signal is being bounced,
and then there is Colchester, frequent too, I can never quite remember if Colchester was originally of the Ould Bully's blog, but still reads my blog very frequently or if that is a certain person else.
Who else? loads of Jersey stats, I know who some of them are, and then Portugal, I know, not all the US stats show up, I don't know why. There are various London stats, I know who a few of them are.
We also get the ominous Lancashire occasionally, and the return of an old stat from Northern Ireland today, also regulars are Brazil and Wales. And all sorts of surprise stats appear each day.
I hope I am not boring, you, I am just facinated.

I remember the old days, writing the old blogs 'Homeless' and 'The Wanderer', I would have a few stats each day, usually Kelsey, Kevin, THOS and another guy who's name I forget, as well as various from the survivors group and Una. These blogs get so much more stats, and back when I was writing the old blog, I had no idea that one day, people from Jersey would be reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.