Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 22 February 2014

Saturday Lunchtime

Good lunchtime,
Well, it has been a mixture.
As I sat here blogging this morning, I got a lovely email from my friends, asking if I wanted a lift to church and to come to lunch tomorrow.
So that is nice :)

I set out on the grim mission, and was happy to find a soaking wet £10 lying on the ground.
So I walked along holding that to dry it out, and it did.

Sadly the rest of the morning was not good news.
The lack of movement and co-ordination I now have is shocking.
I sat there telling my body to move, telling my legs to move, and they wouldn't.
Basically this is now a serious issue, I need to do something.
Sitting here, my legs will move, but earlier, just no movement or co-ordination at all.
I can't do it.
And I do need to get an assessment and some advice, I am not old enough to be in this state.
I should not be like this, how did I let this happen?

Anyway, the £10 meant I got some milk and squash and reduced food, and also the internet is on for the moment.
I am just waiting to do my washing, so that I can bowl into church looking and smelling fairly clean tomorrow.

I think I will have a quiet afternoon being quiet, which is a change from being quiet as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.