Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Monday night

Good evening,
I sometimes get too upset to know what to do, it is lovely to have so much support on twitter and the blogs.
I have mainly been writing and feeling upset, and the evening has gone quickly and I should be asleep but I know I would lie there feeling upset.
I had macaroni cheese, and have watched television a bit.
I must try to sleep.
I am so upset about the Church of England as the Jersey wrongdoers increasingly win and the diocese are preparing to destroy me with their biased reports. What can I do? they have been killing me for five or six years for the crime of being me, being vulnerable and abused and raw, it has to end somewhere, and I think I will just stop living when they publish their cover-us, because I am too broken to be broken more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.