Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 22 December 2013

Sunday December 22nd

Hi.
I am on a brief internet break before the good films start.

Yesterday evening the pain luckily faded out, and I didn't take any more painkillers, which is good, because they can hurt my insides where it used be all poorly.
I watched the music channels to see all the Christmas music videos and I watched the fish tank.

I managed to find the toy cat I have been looking for for ages in the chattery shops, it it a black and white toy version of our real cat that lives in a box on the freezer.
The real cat that lives on the freezer is hidden in the box apart from it's head, and someone stuck a plastic mustache to the box, where the cat pokes it's head out, so the cat looked like it was wearing a mustache and I laughed and laughed and the cat looked horrified.
My toy cat is called Suzy CatCat, and I always wanted her. Those of you who don't know, I have an obsession with soft toys, and I use a soft toy as a communication aid in any situation where I am frightened.
'Joj' the lion, my toy horses, my seal, the polar bear, the fish, etc, these were all toys that used to help me, don't ask why, I do not know.

Last night I did not sleep well, I was in and out of sleep with nightmares and distress and tension, I think it is a combination of new home and new bed, and the metabolic illness.
The bad weather was also pretty bad.
By the morning I had fallen into a doze and didn't want to wake to go to church. But I did, I washed, drank tea and hurried off to church.

Church was crowded, it was our nativity service, so there were extra chairs and extra crowds, my chair, which is fourth aisle and outside, had been taken, so I ended up being a VIP and sitting with the gang.
The Nativity was excellent, Children are such natural actors and it was well written, well played and had us all laughing.

Afterwards I went and sat at my table. The very best and simplest way to help someone with autism cope with a noisy church room and social time, is a table in the corner, where only a few people gather and it is quite peaceful and safe, and people can come and say hello individually, without any bewildering mass of people and noise.
So it was nice and fun to drink tea and chat.

I ended up with more than one invite for Christmas Day, so we laughed when I said I would have to do a 'Vicar of Dibley'.
If you haven't seen the Vicar of Dibley Christmas Dinner one then you must!

This afternoon there is just a blanket and lots of good films :) This is already the very best Christmas ever for me, or the best in a number of years, and it isn't even Christmas Day yet.

Anyone who wants to help the homeless this Christmas, please send money to 'Crisis at Christmas' as they provide a lot more just than a meal for my street brothers and sisters.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.