Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 30 December 2013

Monday Evening

I have been mainly just sitting or lying here, resting, watching films, doing computer stuff.
Sadly I have been having a lot of flashbacks, this is what living indoors does, if I was to go out and sleep on the streets I would feel considerable relief, and I am recovering again from the M.E. so technically I could go back on the streets, and will do if the Church of England harm me again, but I will try for as long as I can to grit my teeth and stay here.

It is funny how the church of england ignored my distress and violently destroyed me for it, and yet they have left all the wrongdoers unreprimanded, absolved and in church positions, free to do it again, this is the Church of England, and thus, not even remotely acting as Christians, they no longer have a place in society, the church of england is a danger to vulnerable people as, not only do they harbour abusers but they are so out of touch with how things are for poor and disabled and vulnerable people that they are a danger to them, which is highlighted by the damage they have inflicted on me.

Walking is painful, I need physio, but I can hardly afford milk and butter, never mind phys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.