Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 6 October 2013

Hey peeps,

yesterday I had two helpings of roast dinner wiv me pals, and was given a tub of food to take away for supper.

I stayed in the library a while , then went to my lock box and sorted it out and put my dirty laundry in a bag in case my friend has time to wash it tomorrow evening.

Then I went for a wander.
I have been trying to work out how to describe my adventure in the blog, but I can't, I went to a place that I love, the place where I will be walking in a few weeks time, there is a ferry and things,
I got back late but the drunks were still noisy.

eventually I settled to sleep, I had my spare personal radio, which isn't very good but it worked enough to lull me to sleep.

This morning I woke up peaceful but cold, the top blanket had slid off and the air was cold for the first time in ages, I was reluctant to wash when I got up, but I made a start anyway, washing my hands and arms and doing my teeth and mouthwash, brushing my hair, then I went to the cold toilets and did the intimate wash, then I came back and reluctantly washed my hair in cold water.
My friend has ordered gas for my stove, but in the meantime I am washing in cold water and cannot brew tea.

Anyway, by the time all washing was done and I had put a Sunday top on, it was time for the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.