Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 7 October 2013

Hey peeps,
The other blog is taking up time and I mustn't let my homework go to pot.

Yesterday afternoon I went and rested in my corner and read my book and listened to the radio, now I have worked this radio out, it is good, but it needs recharging all the time.

Then churchpeople were arriving for the evening service, I got a cuppa and sat with my friend and then got another cuppa after the service.
Then my friend took my washing home to wash, and I went for a walk.

I had a long and peaceful walk and eventually wandered back to sleep, it was very noisy in the area so I listened to my radio, read my book and eventually slept with my earphones in, which is not ideal.

I woke briefly in the early hours and had flashbacks, slept until 6am and woke wide awake in the early morning.

I got up and went for a walk, stopping for a cuppa at McD's, and then went back and washed.

Pastoral care was early today and then I went to the library. Stopped on the way to chat to a friend.

Then I was due to meet my friend at 11am, I got stopped by another friend who wanted a  a chat as I hurried to meet my friend, no-one told me it is national stop and chat day! :)

I got to where I was meeting my friend, and she was there, we set off in her car and her phone kept ringing, so I answered it and it was someone I knew, so I took a message and said hi and he said he would phone her later.
We went up to the viewpoint and got burgers and tea and had a good chat, and the phone kept ringing and someone else I knew phoned, so I had a chat to him and said I would see him on Saturday.
Today is chatterday! :)

We went down to sanctuary before heading home, and here I am, overwhelmed at the moment.
Homework, life events, the Church and everything.

Peeps, stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.